Thursday, August 11, 2011

Another Complaint about Benchmark .. now Cobalt

Here is a short summary of what happened to me, I will be more than happy to send all copies of emails and other documents that I have concerning this matter if needed.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After receiving emails normally every week, from Benchmark , I decided to reply to one. The representative that I dealt with was , Adam DiCosola, and the first email that I answered was one dated 1/20/2011 . I asked him to put together some funding details for a working capital loan/lease in the amount of 25k to 35k. After about a week, I completed the application and forwarded the required documents at the time. In February, he sent me an email, ( also a telephone call ) explaining the loan details, monthly payments and fees. In March , I asked specific questions concerning this matter, and he answered them in an email. I then sent the final signed documents with a check ( approximately $ 1600 ) to cover the 1st, last, and fees.
After he received this , he then said there may be additional fees now. He also said more documents are now needed. I supplied everything that was asked of me, all of the additional requests. In April, he now said that the original terms would have to be now changed, since this funding option was no longer available to me . ( ?????) He said that we now had to make it a collaterized loan. Again, I sent in more documents asked of me. I knew that something was wrong , and refused to send in any additional monies for fees etc.
In May, Mr. DiCosola said that all of his underwriters denied the funding. He then said there may be other options. I said to cancel all of this, and refund to me the money that was promised in our discussions. He said it would probably take a month but I would be receiving a check for my initial down payment minus their small fees.
Since May, I have been told that the accounting department has my file, that most of the employees are on vacation in June and July etc..... every excuse which he could state. I have never received anything back from this company, and now all of my emails and voice messages are being deliberately ignored.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Again, thank you for your continued help in this matter, and whatever you need from me, please let me know.... I did send them a letter two weeks ago, and have attached it, for your review.

No comments:

Post a Comment