Monday, July 25, 2011

Another advance rental complaint on Benchmark

 I sent my lease application on 02/08/2011 with the whole information in it; including my SSN, my address and company information. Few days later, i got a phone call from Steve Peeler where said "congratulation, you had been approved", now i will send you the form that you have to fill and sign out and send my back by fax including a copy of the check with the First and last payment and the $400 document fee. I sent him on 02/16/2011 and next day the total amount was withdrout from my bank account. 


Since that time the problems began. They was kept us in stand by for arroun 3 month (the vendor and m company) and in that time our vendor got the confirmation and then sent us the equipment. 4 motns later the vendor called me and let me know that the leasing company didn't paid they yet and they had to program the equipment pick up. At the end i had to apply with another company called Direct Capital, and this new leasing company approve me the purchase last 07/12/2011. I had been trying to reach Mr. Steve Peeler by phone and by E-mail but is Misssion Imposible. 


Two weeks ago 07-13-2011 somebody called me from Benchmark company and told me the they can't refund the money back because i signed a contract but i don't undersatand, if they never, never gave me the service due to their fault and i had to get the loan for another different company 5 (five) months later, they just said "I'm sorry but your money is here and you can use it with another loan"
 >  
>  Like you i would like to get justice for this guys. I have been researching about it and at this point they have a bunch of complaints. i think we can join.
> Marco Ibanez
> Graphic Color Design INC.
 > 4701 Distribution Court, unit 6
> Orlando, Fl. 32822
> Phone 407-4207989 <tel:407-4207989>
> Fax    407-4207990 <tel:407-4207990>

No comments:

Post a Comment