Friday, July 15, 2011

Should the Equipment Leasing Industry Police its Own?

Of course it should! Www.leasingnews.org is awesome. But they preach to the choir. Leasing professionals. The small business on the other hand is bilked by businesses like Benchmamark each and every day. Marcus Davin's business model evolves around acquiring and keeping deposits without delivering fianancing.

A day doesn't go by that I don't get a phone call from another small business owner who has been robbed by Marcus Davin. He now has set up as many as 5 separate leasing company shells.

Leasing professionals that I have spoken with tell me that they plead with their customers not to get taken in by this slick operator. Most people that I talk to are afraid of this crook and will not speak out.

Not me. I will bring this crook to justice. No matter what it takes to do so, this man and his accomplices will be held accountable.

Marcus Davin is a cancer in your industry. Work with me to build the criminal case against this thief

No comments:

Post a Comment