Saturday, January 8, 2011

Criminal

There are two things that you need to do.  If you have been burned by Marcus Davin.  Take him court an plan to show up.   http://www.occourts.org/directory/criminal/  does not matter one hoot whether you get more money then you spend getting to court.   Go to Disneyland.  It is right next door.

If you get a judgment .. which you will, then send me a copy.  I am collecting all of them.  If you have a story, and do not wish to go to court, then write a one page summary, sign it, and have it notarized . Send it to me,

You see, this is no longer a civil matter.  It is a criminal matter.  Federal ... yes. 

I do not care how much money this man is a theif ... . and whether we get it back what we have lost, ...  I want to see him in prison.

Also to those currently work for Marcus ... leave, and come over to our side.  You have families .. and you don't want to restrict their visitations to Saturdays. 

If you have worked for Marcus in the past, talk to me.  Your identity will be protected.

Many victims have told me that they are afraid of Marcus...  I am not .. I believe in America's justice system .. but I need your help. 

The last place that Marcus should want to be right now is a place where there are hand cuffs .. same for those who work for him and are complicet ...

Communicate with me... with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment