Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Familiar Story

on around sept 2009 i was looking at a tow truck to buy to replace my old one. i called benchmark financial group, they aproved a lease at around 9.8% i signed the agreement and sent them $3800. they asked if i could fax them a copy of check to get things going,.I did.

They cashed the faxed copy before they recived the mailed one. weeks went by , and i kept calling telling them i had a class included w the tow truck purchase i had to go to. they called said that they couldn't get in house finanacing and would use a outside company.

More time went by (I missed Class ) and they came back with a intrest of 29% i told them that was unaceptable and that i wanted my money back. I called the national equipment finance ass. and they reviewed the case and found in my favor. they notified benchmark and told them to refund me my money or they would have there mebership revoked (benchmark didn't).I reported and filed a complaint with the cal. attorney General and still to this day have not recived a refund.
if you have questions or need doc's call me
thanks tim timpe
leavenworth auto care towing

No comments:

Post a Comment