Thursday, January 27, 2011

Another Benchmark Rip Off -

I lost 813.00 first and last months payment to so called benchmark financial.  I own a small business in Round Rock Texas and really couldn't afford to lose any money.  Basically what happened was they kept asking for more info that they already had asked for. 

Then asking me to provide things I didn't have like verification of an old LLC that I had already sold.  When I Couldn't provide the paperwork that basically didn't exist they said I couldn't have any money back.  I spoke with Craig Loveless his boss was Jason bernal then there was Marcus Davin but mysteriously he never came to the phone. 

This happened back in september but recently they sent me an advertisement about there leasing services.  When is this company going to go out of business?

No comments:

Post a Comment