Friday, January 7, 2011

Benchmark Fraud - Welcome

I received a call from Marcus Davin today.  He seemed to want to retry the case.  Superior Court, Orange County, CA issued a judgement against Benchmark on Wednesday.  I think that he really believes in what he says .. some may call one like that a "pathological liar"

He threw around a few threats.  Liable and Slander are only an issue if it ruins someones reputation or ability to do business. We all know that there is nothing more that can be said to ruin Marcus Davin's reputation.

I told him that I didn't think that it was a good idea to hang around where justice is served.  Even though he been to court so many times that they should have a parking space reserved with his name on it.  A choir boy he is not. 

I would go to court!  And while I was at it I would organize a Benchmark Fraud reunion at Disneyland!  It is an awesome place and it is only a few miles from the courthouse. 

Let me know what you think. 

Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment