Saturday, January 8, 2011

Marcus Sueing Me

I keep getting this question ... aren't you affraid of Marcus sueing you?

No.  The last pace that Marcus wants to be is a place where people have handcuffs and badges. 

Not only that, I am stating the truth!  ..Slander is fasle witness .. I am amazed by the number of people who Marcus Davin has stole from. 

 My dream is that Marcus will will sue me in a Wyoming court.  And all of you show up.  I will host a big party ..

Or sometimes I have this dream that we are all together for a "conviction party" at Disneyland.

I get this question from employees who used to work for him... aren't you afraid of him be cause he has all of this money. 

Yes, he has a wonderful house in a gated community in Newport Beach and his wife doesn't even know that he is a crook.  But no .. it is money that he has taken from victims .. small businesses .. and I will fight to my last breath to bring him to justice!

No comments:

Post a Comment